World-Class electrical enclosure specialists, Rainford Solutions offers 21U EMC shielded wall mounted enclosures, wall mounted cases, wall mounted boxes and outdoor electrical boxes.
21U EMC Shielded Wall Mounted Enclosure Key Features:Get in TouchSee all Key Features & Benefits:
- 21U EMC shielded wall mounted enclosure
- Indoor Enclosure manufactured from 2.0mm mild steel and polyester powder coated
- Overall Size: 600W x 510D
- 4mm glazed front door incorporating copper mesh EMC protection & three point locking swing handle with euro-cylinder lock
- Wall mounting fixing holes and hinged swing frame for rear access
- All opening joints EMC protected with masked areas and conductive sealing gasket
- Cable entry through base-mounted removable gland plate with ‘knock out’ blanks (4 x 25mm and 6 x 20mm)
- 2 x pairs of 19” equipment mounting rails with 21U of available mounting height
- 1 x thermostatically controlled cooling fan and filter with EMC protection
- Components fully earth bonded
- Supplied fully assembled and packaged on a pallet
Start Your Project Today!
Please complete our Enquiry Form for further technical information on our range of EMC enclosures, shielded cabinets, RFI enclosures, security enclosures
21U EMC Shielded Wall Mounted Enclosure ApplicationsGet in TouchSee our Enclosure Applications:
- House Electronic Equipment
- Industrial Process Control
- Telecommunications Equipment
- Transportation (Railway & Roadside)
- CCTV Applications
- Bespoke applications and many more...
EMC enclosure Performance
The Vanquish® E-Series EMC enclosure gives >40dB of attenuation from 10MHz to 1GHz*
The EMC enclosure comes in a standard height range of 12U, 21U, 45U.
Alternative equipment heights are available on request.
The Vanquish® E-Series EMC enclosure comes in two depths 600mm and 800mm. Excluding depth of doors (Front & Rear).
Our Recent Testimonials
Please read a selection of testimonials from our satisfied customers
The cabinets are amazing, so well built and engineered, they are miles ahead of anything that is currently being used or that I have seen. There are quite a lot of projects out in Qatar that require these units and I will promote them wherever I can.
Very solid cabinets, low maintenance, high quality, keeps all equipment at a controlled temperature. Perfect for controlled deployment Visit https://b4rn.org.uk/ for further details on the B4RN project.
Broadband for the Rural North Ltd
Chief Operating Officer
Really satisfied with excellent service level.
Electrical / Electronic Manufacturer
Our partnership with Rainford Solutions has helped us to develop bespoke cabinets for demanding applications using their experience in design engineering and production knowhow.
We have used the services of Rainford Solutions several times and have found their quotes and service both robust and competitive. We are very happy with the product in terms of quality and functionality.'
We are very happy with the product in terms of both function and the quality of the build.
Technical competence is more than excellent, I would say outstanding.
Quality of product always meets our customer requirements, delivery and communication excellent.
These fibre-only cabinets (together with the full-capacity buried ducts) are a far neater solution providing a higher reliability, future-proofed, solution for generations to come. Do it once and do it correctly.