Rainford Solutions is a world-class UK based designer, manufacturer and supplier of high quality indoor and outdoor electrical enclosures specially designed to meet the requirements of the mobile network operators market.
Why Choose Rainford Solutions?
Rainford Solutions is the go-to team for new thinking to support volume UK production of vendor independent cabinets, enclosures and open frames for outdoor mobile and wireless network technology infrastructure (GSM, GSM-R, LTE, 3G, 4G, 5G, WiMAX, Wi-Fi).
Established since 1982 our heritage stretches back to the original GSM rollout with Mercury Communications and Nokia. For macro-, metro- or micro cell sites, greenfield deployment, infill or upgrade we are the 100% UK designer and manufacturer to trust with your large rollout projects.
Our leadership in reliability drives down total cost of ownership for mobile network operators (MNO’s) and independent wireless infrastructure operators that offer neutral host connectivity.
Working together with our client’s in-house team, Rainford’s specialist enclosure engineers help to optimise the total system. This contributes to uptime and availability, while reducing faults and hence total cost of ownership (TCO).
- Managing heat dissipation and airflow
- Supporting neat, easy to maintain copper and optical cable runs
- Protecting against hostile environments such as water, dust, corrosive atmospheres, high gust wind loading
- Human factors to reduce installation and commissioning errors and field service time
- Consideration of vibration, seismic or blast shock conditions if appropriate
- Shielding from interference due to radio frequency (RF) and electromagnetic fields (EMC)
- Remote monitoring of environmental parameters, door security
- Physical security features against vandalism and intrusion by rodents and insects
Enquire now to start a conversation about your next project for street or rooftop BTS RAN cabinets, including AC and DC power and battery back up enclosures.
Rainford can provide protective housings for any type of wireless and mobile telecom scenario, including for the following use cases:
- Unilateral DC power supply
- Transmission link
- Baseband equipment
- Combiner space
- Joint services
- Integrated / combined power and communications
- Power meters
- Mast head amplifiers
- Transmission services
- Open remote radio mounting frames / racks
Mobile Telco SolutionsGet In TouchSee all Mobile Telco Solutions below
- Bespoke Design Service
- Competent advice, planning and assembly of prototypes
- Support with technical issues
- Extensive Mobile Telco Portfolio
- Telecommunication Cabinets
- Wireless Network Site Solutions
Start Your Project Today!
Please complete our Enquiry Form for further information on our mobile telco enclosure solutions
Mobile Telco Key Features & BenefitsGet In TouchSee all Mobile Telco Key Features & Benefits
- Mobile Telco cost-effective solutions
- Innovative range of mobile telco cabinets
- Integrated structural design
- Intelligent Thermal Management System
- Significant Energy Conservation
- Effective Cable Management
- Environmental Protection
- Ease of deployment in rugged outdoor environments
Mobile Telco ApplicationsGet In TouchSee all Mobile Telco Applications
- Internet Service Providers (ISPs)
- Wireless Networks
- Mobile Edge Computing
- Mobile virtual network operators (MVNOs)
- Bespoke applications many more…
Get In Touch With Us Today
Get in touch and speak to an expert today about starting your latest project
Our Recent Testimonials
Please read a selection of testimonials from our satisfied customers
The cabinets are amazing, so well built and engineered, they are miles ahead of anything that is currently being used or that I have seen. There are quite a lot of projects out in Qatar that require these units and I will promote them wherever I can.
Very solid cabinets, low maintenance, high quality, keeps all equipment at a controlled temperature. Perfect for controlled deployment Visit https://b4rn.org.uk/ for further details on the B4RN project.
Broadband for the Rural North Ltd
Chief Operating Officer
Really satisfied with excellent service level.
Electrical / Electronic Manufacturer
Our partnership with Rainford Solutions has helped us to develop bespoke cabinets for demanding applications using their experience in design engineering and production knowhow.
We have used the services of Rainford Solutions several times and have found their quotes and service both robust and competitive. We are very happy with the product in terms of quality and functionality.'
We are very happy with the product in terms of both function and the quality of the build.
Technical competence is more than excellent, I would say outstanding.
Quality of product always meets our customer requirements, delivery and communication excellent.
These fibre-only cabinets (together with the full-capacity buried ducts) are a far neater solution providing a higher reliability, future-proofed, solution for generations to come. Do it once and do it correctly.