About the employer
A leading, world class manufacturer of standard & bespoke electronic equipment, racks, cabinets, enclosures & cable management systems.
Sales Administrator to primarily support the Sales & Marketing team.
Brief overview of vacancy including main duties & responsibilities
- Create and maintain delivery schedules based on customer requirements and internal production dates.
- Book and coordinate logistics for customer orders.
- To support the Sales Team and Sales Engineers with the production of quotes and customer communication.
- To support the Marketing function with the administration of potential customer events and tradeshows.
- To be responsible for internal communications within Rainford Solutions Ltd.
- To write internal briefings on business performance, key contract wins and general updates
- To maintain the Communications Boards
- To administer the employee feedback and suggestions process
- Assist with the production of reports from IT based business management applications.
In addition the role also includes the support of the wider Rainford Solutions business:
- To coordinate company events.
- To provide any additional general support as required.
In addition, the successful candidate will need to have the following skills and attributes:
- Good IT skills, being proficient in Microsoft Office or similar packages
- Able to use CRM software
- An excellent telephone manner
- The ability to problem solve and think on their feet
- Good customer facing skills
- Be a team player
- Current UK Driving licence
This role is key to continue the success and growth that Rainford Solutions are currently seeing and provides an excellent platform for the successful candidate to develop and grow within the company.
The Sales Administrator role will report into the Customer Service Manager.
To apply please submit your application via email to: Carl.Pegnam@rainfordsolutions.com