With the recent debate on rural broadband are you getting enough fibre?
We would like to remind everyone about our involvement in the B4RN project, Rainford Solutions has supplied Broadband 4 Rural North (B4RN) with custom designed FTTH (Fibre-to-the-Home) outdoor cabinets for their super fast broadband.
- Please Click Here to find out more about the B4RN Team and the features of our FTTH outdoor cabinets.
Rural Broadband Deployment
B4RN has been set up as a not-for profit organisation in order to tackle the problem of digital divide between remote and rural communities. Local residents of East Lancashire decided to provide their community with 1000Mps fibre-optic broadband network, one of the fastest in the world.
The organisation needed an enclosure to hold complex fibre solutions supported by a robust thermal management system to provide heating and cooling suitable for the equipment.
FTTH Cabinet Solutions
Rainford provided FTTH enclosures supported by a robust thermal management system to provide heating and cooling suitable for the equipment, other benefits of the FTTH cabinets included the following:
- Significant energy conservation
- Intelligent speed control in the cooling system providing extended life of the components
- Lowered costs related with the energy and material consumption
- Minimized environmental impact
- Rainford Solutions profile fitted in with the clients aim of keeping everything as local as possible
- Contact Rainford today for their first-class support for all your rural broadband projects and to help you deliver a quality infrastructure.
Contact Rainford today for their first-class support for all your rural broadband projects and to help you deliver a quality infrastructure.
Please contact us to make sure you are getting enough fibre and for further technical information on our FTTH cabinets, IP55 rating, IP65, telecommunications, server cabinets, 19 rack, outdoor electrical boxes, and many more or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org